[debops-users] problems with debops.netbase role

Maciej Delmanowski drybjed at drybjed.net
Mon Feb 4 15:31:37 CET 2019

On Feb 04, Jan Kowalsky wrote:
> the role debops.netbase gives me the follwoing error:
>
> TASK [debops.netbase : Manage entries in /etc/hosts]
> *************************************************************************************************
> task path:
> /home/jankow/.local/share/debops/debops/ansible/roles/debops.netbase/tasks/main.yml:51
> fatal: [test.example.org]: FAILED! => {"msg": "template error while
> templating string: no filter named 'parse_kv_config'. String: {{
> netbase__combined_hosts | parse_kv_config }}"}

The 'parse_kv_config' filter is included in the 'debops.ansible_plugins' role
which is a hard dependency of the 'debops.netbase' role. Perhaps you have
a 'debops.ansible_plugins' role somewhere else that overrides the one in the
DebOps repository? Chech the 'roles/' and 'ansible/roles/' directories in the
DebOps project directory.

Maciej