[debops-users] DebOps repository merge and current project status

Robin Schneider ypid at riseup.net
Sun Oct 22 16:53:55 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-21 17:13, Maciej Delmanowski wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Yesterday the number of pending DebOps pull requests on GitHub reached 0.
> Therefore, today I merged the current code from most of the DebOps roles and
> some other repositories. The new repository is available at:
>
>     https://github.com/debops/debops.git

Hi Maciej

Awesome work!

I checked it out and verified the merge [1]. All looking good. Pretty smooth,
everything is still there and I switched to the new monorepo in my
https://github.com/ypid/ypid-ansible-common/ repo and will use it from now on.

[1]:
https://github.com/ypid/ypid-ansible-common/commit/771e48ca8c73a10dc28caa416bbc4c645e6aa8a4

--